Before starting the page layout, please check the measurements for the format you have selected as well as orientation. The templates available for page layout already include approximately 0.5 cm as a safety margin all around in the measures mentioned above. You should note that you should not place in this area objects or people that when cut will distort the image's sense. Go to the download centre and consult the explanatory images.
Articles in this section
- Pagination measurements per sheet (2 pages)
- What are the standard sizes?
- In what format should I send my files? With what resolution?
- What color profile do you recommend?
- What security margin should pages have?
- Customization of Album Covers and Boxes - what is the production process and how are measurements regarding customizations made?
- Concerning editing, how should I upload the files so that unwanted margins do not appear?
- What is the maximum number of sheets that an album can contain?
- How should the files be numbered so that I can be sure that the order of the files will be respected?
- Can we add files with white margins?