The correct positioning of the images is essential so that unwanted margins or too cropped images do not appear in the print. Please, when arranging the file in the editor, fill in the whole area, including the cropping margins.
Articles in this section
- How to calibrate monitors for printing on DreambooksPro?
- Pagination measurements per sheet (2 pages)
- What are the standard sizes?
- In what format should I send my files? With what resolution?
- What color profile do you recommend?
- What security margin should pages have?
- Customization of Album Covers and Boxes - what is the production process and how are measurements regarding customizations made?
- Concerning editing, how should I upload the files so that unwanted margins do not appear?
- What is the maximum number of sheets that an album can contain?
- How should the files be numbered so that I can be sure that the order of the files will be respected?