In case you did not use our Online Editor to do your pagination (which we advise), we ask you to number the files properly, preferably with 3 numbers (example of file names: 001.JPG/002.JPG/003.JPG...). This way you can ensure that the binding order of the pages is respected. The introduction of letters, if not added correctly can cause the system to misrepresent the binding order (automatic reading process and alphanumeric) and cannot bind to DreambooksPro the non-use of this rule.
Articles in this section
- Pagination measurements per sheet (2 pages)
- What are the standard sizes?
- In what format should I send my files? With what resolution?
- What color profile do you recommend?
- What security margin should pages have?
- Customization of Album Covers and Boxes - what is the production process and how are measurements regarding customizations made?
- Concerning editing, how should I upload the files so that unwanted margins do not appear?
- What is the maximum number of sheets that an album can contain?
- How should the files be numbered so that I can be sure that the order of the files will be respected?
- Can we add files with white margins?