Yes, due to the festive season in which we find ourselves, the flow of work may increase, and the deadlines may no longer be met, however, we will send an advance notice at these special times such as Christmas, Easter, Festive Days, Municipal Holiday (September 8) and National of Portugal. We reinforce that the stipulated deadlines are merely indicative. These will not be, in any case, taken as a reason for compensation or cancellation of the order or eventual refund.
Articles in this section
- Where is DreambooksPro located?
- Do you offer discounts on Albums Showcase?
- The samples of products such as coatings, paper types, wood, are provided by DreambooksPro?
- What are the production times?
- Can production times be different at certain times of the year?
- How is the production time calculated?
- To show DreambooksPro products to my clients, do I have a catalogue available?
- What is the guarantee of DreambooksPro products?
- What should I do when I receive my order and notice that it is not in conformity?How can I resolve the situation?