The templates available for paging already include approximately 0.5 cm as a safety margin all the way around. You should note that in this area you should not place objects or people that when cut, may distort the sense of the image. Please go to the download center and see the explanatory images.
Articles in this section
- What color profile do you recommend?
- Pagination measurements per sheet (2 pages)
- Concerning editing, how should I upload the files so that unwanted margins do not appear?
- What is the maximum number of sheets that an album can contain?
- How should the files be numbered so that I can be sure that the order of the files will be respected?
- Can we add files with white margins?
- Can there be deviations in the printing of files?
- What safety margin should the pages have?
- What are the standard sizes?
- What colour profile should I use?