As Maestro cards do not usually include a CVV, the CVV rules reject most Maestro transaction and verification attempts. When this happens, Maestro recommends contacting the card-issuing bank to request a CVV (known as a security number) for the card.
Articles in this section
- What should I do when I receive my order and notice that it is not in conformity?How can I resolve the situation?
- What is the guarantee of DreambooksPro products?
- To show DreambooksPro products to my clients, do I have a catalogue available?
- How is the production time calculated?
- What methods of payment are available?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- I am having problems with Mastercard payments, so how can I solve it?
- How are the albums sent?
- What types of paper are available?
- What is the paperweight of the sheets?